30 More Questions To ask Your Penpal #2

4:05 AM

I really love interacting with my penpals more than I do with my real friends. It's understandable, because I know my friends well, but the person I am writing to is a complete stranger to me, and I want to get to know that person as well as I know my friends. Often in my letters I receive a list of questions that I need to answer, I answer them and I make a list back, with something I would like to know about them. As much as I love answering these questions I love thinking them back, so the other person loves answering them too and we can get to know each other in an interesting way. Today I am going to give you some inspiration to write a ton of questions to your penpal and get to know your letter-friend.

1. What are the things you are really good at?
2. What states and countries have you been to?
3. What are the things you do every day?
4. What have you been in your past Halloweens?
5. What makes you smile?
6. What would you do rather then go to school/work ?
7. What nicknames have you had?
8. What is your favorite season and holiday?
9. What type of letters do you like to receive?
10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
11. Is there something you collect? What is it?
12. What are 3 unusual facts about you?
13. When is your birthday?
14. What is the most lovely gift you ever received?
15. What do you like the most about your family members/friends ?
16. How you got into snailmailing?
17. What you were like in highschool?
18. What is your favorite kind of sports to watch?
19. What is your favorite pet/color etc. ?
20. What phone do you have?
21. Have you ever done something illegal? If yes, what is it?
22. Which quote perfectly shows your lifestyle?
23. How would you describe your style?
24. What is your favorite superhero?
25. What fears do you have?
26. Describe your life in six words
27. Do you believe in ghosts/magic etc. ?
28. What is your lucky number?
29. Do you have any pet peeves?
30. What are you most angry about?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.