30+ Flat Things To Send Your Penpal

3:49 AM



I do love snailmailing, it's a huge hobby of mine. When I open the envelope and give my first look inside of it, I usually seek some "bonus" things. And I am really happy if I receive something from my friend, except the letter, like some postcards, greeting cards, drawings etc. That's why I like to include some extra things in an envelope to send to my penpals, so they like my happy mail.
I love writing long letters, telling someone about my day and my life, sending cute stuff. Here is a list of things I usually send to my penpals to brighten up their day!



  • Tea bags
  • Stickers (individual or sheets)
  • Postcards
  • Fun pattern band-aids
  • Washi tape
  • Pressed flowers or leaves
  • Post-it notes
  • Temporary tattoos
  • Maps
  • Recipe cards
  • Ribbon
  • Ticket from a movie I saw
  • Paper garlands
  • Magazine cut outs
  • Quotes
  • Labels
  • Stationery
  • Poems
  • Spells
  • Coins
  • Photos
  • Bookmarks
  • Little envelopes
  • Caricatures
  • Comics
  • Bumper stickers
  • Calendars
  • Powder drink packs
  • Mini flags
  • Samples
  • Stencils
  • Name tags
Pin these for later!! 



These are the things I love to include in a letter to penpal. Of course not everything at a time, but 2 or 3 things in one letter. In first letter (if I write first) I include an introduction letter, 2 postcards with nice pictures from my country, 1 cent coin, inspirational quote and a postcard or a paper with questions. What do you like to include into your letters? Comment down below ;)
XO

3 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love snailmailing as well, and part of the fun of sending the letter is decorating it and sending cute "add-ins". Thanks for the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list and will definitely add some of these goodies in my snail mail! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the great ideas. My BFF and I write a couple of notes a week to each other. Can't wait to write the next one.

    I would love to find a pen pal also. How do I get started?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.