40+ Summer Activities To Try With Your Friends Or By Yourself

1:40 AM


It's summer. Every year I make this list in my head of things that I want to do in this fun season, but every time my plans either don't work out, or I just forget them. I end up at my house, bored and thinking of what I could do for fun. 
Today I compiled a list of activities that will inspire you to get out and do something. Call your friends or maybe do some of them by yourself, it's up to you! 




1. Movie night or game night
2. Go fishing 
3. Visit a local farmers market

Photo by Dane Deaner on Unsplash


4. Go thrifting
5. Go to a coffee shop
6. Road trip
7. Home brunch
8. Camp in your backyard
9. Water balloon fight and bubbles
10. Sidewalk chalk fun!
11. Bike ride
12. Homemade pizza night (or cookies... or cupcakes... huh?)
13. Amusement park
14. Summer craft
15. Workout in a park
16. Go rollerskating
17. Have a bonfire

Photo by Leon Contreras on Unsplash

18. Go to the dog park
19. Home spa day
20. Geocatching
21. Research something and make it yourself!


22. Go get milkshakes
23. Build an indoor fort
24. Go on a boat ride
25. Visit the Zoo
26. Try a new restaurant
27. Go strawberry picking
28. Photoshoot
29. Make lemonade
30. Finger paint
31. Sleep in a tent
32. Make t-shirts
33. Bird watching
34. Yoga
35. Get a penpal! Start Snailmailing! 

Related: Page - SNAILMAIL

36. Plant a tree
37. Help a neighbor
38. Wash the car
39. Go feed the ducks
40. Play hide-n-seek
41. Paint a canvas
42. Make rock candy


Pin these for later!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.