My Ideal Morning Routine. Lazy People Style.

11:10 PM

I have two morning routines. One is for work days, and one... for lazy days. I've perfected them both, so I get the most out of my morning every single day. I will share my work day morning routine sometime in future, so stay tuned! But today - let's be a little lazy.



First thing is of course to wake up. If I have a full on free day, I will wake up somewhere about 11am. I love me some sleep... Lazy days are perfect for hitting that snooze button and rolling back into my cozy blanket. And yes, I still set my alarm clock. Why? Because, if I wouldn't, then I would probably sleep till 5pm, lol. But if I intend to wake up at 11am, then my alarm says - 10am, so I have that extra hour to spend in bed and get my anger out on that snooze button. It deserves it. But usually I wake up earlier, it's pretty rare for me to snooze my alarm for an hour straight.

While I am in my bed rolling around, I usually hydrate. I always have a glass of water or a bottle near my bed. It's healthy to start your day with water, because your body dehydrates while sleeping, so it's important to renew that balance. 

Of course, phone time. Who doesn't have that? Quick morning notification check, Instagram, Facebook, all that stuff. Call back everyone, who think it's good to call at 3am, text my friends about their day plans, everything I need to do on the phone in the morning. 



After a while I get out of bed and I immediately open my curtains. It let's light in the room and I love that! Sometime I even open the window for some fresh air to get in. 
I don't always make my bed. It's lazy day... do I need that? 

I head to my bathroom, wash my face, moisturize, brush my teeth, all that. I use whatever facial cleanser is one sale, just because my skin doesn't really have any big problems. It takes everything I put on it, lol. For now it's Garnier Purifying Foam Cleanser, and it works well for me. For moisturizer I use Nivea Soft Moisture cream. You can read about my skincare routine and how to become an expert here

Related: Skincare And Makeup. Tips And Tricks On How To Become Expert

Skincare & Makeup

After bathroom I make my way to the kitchen. Make some tea, look for some breakfast. For work days I usually have something prepared or something quick, like an oatmeal, but for lazy days I like to spend more time on making my breakfast. Sometimes I even browse Pinterest the night before for some cool breakfast ideas that I can make that morning. 

My favorite tea EVER is my Riston Christmas tea with almond milk and with a cinnamon stick. I will probably make a tea tutorial, where I round up my favorite teas and how to make them. I am really obsessed with tea, and I have a pretty big collection of them. 

While my tea and breakfast is sitting in the kitchen I usually go outside. I let my dogs out and feed them, check on the weather situation and get some 5 minutes of sunshine. Sometimes in the summer my dogs love to live outside for weeks, and I don't really blame them, it's pretty nice out, even at night. That is why I usually bring their beds outside in summer. They both love that. 

After my morning sniff of fresh air I make my way to my office room. Not really an office, but just a room where my work desk is and where I usually use my computer. And I get to blogging. Check on my blog, write new posts, update the old ones, ya know... that blogging stuff. This is when I plan my next blog posts, write them and search (or take) photos if I need them. For me blogging is a lazy day activity, as I have a day job, but it does sometime feel like a work. 
Even now when I'm writing this, it's a lazy day for me! I am sitting with a cup of tea and my breakfast and writing this post. I have about 9 tabs open on my computer, to make this post happen and all I can say is that I love these kinds of mornings. I have pancakes with honey and strawberries  (strawberries are from my own garden <3 ) and Ceylon green tea with almond milk for breakfast. It's a sunny day and I love it!

So what will I do after blogging? 

Usually I do my makeup if I need to run some errands. Just a simple everyday look. BB cream, eyebrows, maybe some mascara. Nothing much.
And this is how my day goes. After I am done running around, doing errands, I usually get back to blogging, do some house work, ya know... all that stuff that we all do on our free days. I usually get outside and do some work in my garden. Since I live in a house, there are a lots of things to be done around it. And I love making it look good. 


Hope you enjoyed my lazy day morning routine. And I also hope that you get to know me better through these kinds of posts. Writing like this feels really personal.
I would also love to hear about your morning! How do you spend your lazy days? And of course, if you have a blog, leave it down below in the comments, I would love to read it. XO


Pin this for later! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.